NPO Wonderful Japan would like experienced English Teachers who are interested in writing about their experiences, expertise and helpful tips for their English learners to publish their articles for our blog.
Our aim is to provide know-how’s solutions to learn English in a fun, fast and easy way.
We also aim to motivate them through your written stories of your experiences in teaching English.
We believe that English learners will become a big fan of you by knowing who you are as an English teacher through your writing.
We encourage you to join and become one of us!
Here are our FIVE simple steps to get started with :
- Think of your English learners as you write and how they can learn from you.
- Words are not limited to 500 words.
- There must be at least one ORIGINAL photo in every article.
*No limit of using photos.
*Original photos are highly appreciated.
*Video clips or movies are plus factors to make your article attractive.
- An account for Word Press will be made for you to easily save your work.
*Verification of the article will be made noticed by us.
- For further inquiries, please get in touch with us through LINE.
How to EARN:
- basic article rate: P50 (varies as article gets popular based on page view counts)
- articles translated to Japanese is subjective to special pay
- incentives are given to:
-submission of articles on time (frequency of published article is daily)
-top ranked articles monthly
How to APPLY:
Fill out the application form. (All fields are required to fill in.)
NPO Wonderful Japan is a non-profit organization in Japan, established to educate people with information, communication and technology (ICT) over the globe directed by Ryo Sato.
[NOTE] Copyright of writings belongs to NPO Wonderful Japan.
photo credit: byronv2 Fringe on the Mile 2016 085 via photopin (license)